STUDIO PROJECT MANAGER ACCLAIMED PHOTOGRAPHER
Great opportunity for proactive studio administrator – role covers a wide range of responsibilities from photographic shoots to fine art exhibitions and monographs..Personal and professional support, from managing all studio operations to working in conjunction with the artist’s representative agency and galleries in executing all personal and commissioned work. (start asap/immediate – cv to firstname.lastname@example.org call 02033555601 )
• Regular communication with the artist on current and upcoming projects.
• First point of contact for the Studio. Liaising with agencies, galleries, publishers, freelancers and other art contacts
• Coordinating all projects from start to finish, in conjunction with agencies/clients/galleries directly.
• Coordinating initial budgeting and final invoicing, ensuring all schedules and deadlines are met.
• Oversee all exhibition development and production.
• Coordinating artist print sales and image syndication……Accounts – liaise with accountant
• Update and maintain an extensive archive of work – physical and digital
Must Have •
2+ years’ experience in Art/Photography Production, particularly logistical/administrative
• Project management experience and the ability to prioritise and multitask varied projects.
• Experience in managing a large digital and physical archive. • Periodically this is a fast-paced environment. One needs to keep many plates spinning.
• Strength and confidence in independent working. • Comfortable with periods working alone • Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• IT and tech savvy with strong technical skills across the board (eg. Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite, website updating) • A meticulous eye for detail •