STUDIO MANAGER – DESIGN STUDIO …. LUXURY LIGHTING
Fast-paced and vibrant studio are looking for a manager. Young company, high quality service and fast growing. Delivers luxury lighting and objects to high-end and trade clients internationally.
This role has a substantial admin part to it, experience in bookkeeping and running cost reports is essential. Three years minimum in a comparable role and knowledge of the design industry are imperative.
Provide hands-on support and initiative for the smooth running of the studio. Remote working is not part of this. It must be their inherent passion to streamline all ongoings to our highly motivated and creative team.
– Understanding of luxury products and market.
– A good understanding of production processes for high-end design.
– Ability to be self-directed and highly motivated with a hands-on approach.
– Be a clear and confident communicator with people at all levels.
– Candidate must be highly efficient, an ability to work to tight deadlines is key
– Attention to detail and critical thinking.
– Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks as well as client requests and orders.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Outstanding admin and organisational skills.
– Budget management and financial planning experience.
– Impeccable English spoken and written, excellent phone manner.STUDIO