SPECIALIST – HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AUCTION HOUSE
August 8, 2018
– 18th and 19th century British and European fine art, including watercolours, oils, prints and portrait miniatures
– Experience in the field.
– Develop business contacts, clientele and strategic opportunities, including developing auction and private sales strategies
– Ability to liaise on and combine an understanding of the material and the market.
– Actively participate in the organisation of activities and processes.
– Excellent verbal communication and English writing skills
– Proactively research and gather information into the market and carry out other duties required by the Directors and Managing directors