SHIPPING CO-ORDINATOR – ART GALLERY
Mid level role – for competent shipping co-ordinator with circa three years solid experience in shipping co/gallery……. excellent next move to joing registrar team. To ensure the organisation and coordination of import and export shipments on behalf of Exhibitions and Gallery Services providing liaison between the air/sea carriers and HMRC/UKBF; including making freight bookings and preparing freight documentation and Customs declarations.
- Preparation of required freight and shipping documentation
- Submission of export/import/transit/diversion Customs entries
- Maintaining records required for the operation of Momart’s Customs authorisations
- Dealing with queries raised by coordinators, clients and Customs
- Advising project coordinators of freight options and rates and Customs matters
- Making and taking of supplier calls and negotiation of current market rates
Administrative excellence with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain clear and concise records, filing and effective monitoring systems
- Excellent computer literacy
- Detailed knowledge of Customs procedures and documentation
- Well-developed numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly collaborative
- Able to work well under pressure
Excellent communication and customer service skills both internally and externally