SALES ASSISTANT BLUE CHIP GALLERY – grad with experience role
Fantastic Sales Assistant/Administrator role for a top global art gallery. Great step for a Grad with some solid experience in a gallery/sales/admin role pref.
The Sales Assistant/Administrator role will have 2 main aspects: providing administration support to the Commercial Director and providing sales support to allocated Sales team member(s). This is a full time permanent role based in London.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Articulate and well presented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Good knowledge of the contemporary art market
- Highly organised & efficient
- Fluency in at least one other language
- Flexible approach
- Ability to manage a personal busy workload
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure
- Strong IT skills, preferably also with knowledge of gallery inventory programmes.
Please contact us for more information.
SHORT-LISTING SOON SO PLEASE CONTACT ASAP AS ROLE IS MOVING QUICKLY 02033555601