Post Sale Co-ordinator Global Gallery
progressive role / great team
circa 33k (neg )
|Job Type||Employer||First Posted
July 6, 2021
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the operations running of the Retail Support Department.
Outline: supporting the Retail Support Department, contributing to the departmental strategy by striving to achieve operational objectives.
1. Acting as front line support for all sales consultants, acting and responding to any operational post-sales/client issues.
2. Execute all after sale demands in a timely manner
3. Working closely with allocated salespeople and manage their post sale client projects from beginning to end
4. Check art work quality and assess condition, dealing with any issues quickly and efficiently
5. Tracking all after sales products/issues, ensuring correct process is followed
6. Liaise with suppliers re on-going orders/ timeframes/cost management – this includes framing, plinths, restoration, lighting and any other suppliers
7. Assist department with supplier deliveries and collections
8. Co-ordinating logistics and installations for UK and oversees appointments
Develop a direct and positive working relationship with the operations office team, sales team and maintain sound, consistent communication with other team members.
Would suit someone who has managed multiple projects simultaneously; potentially from a fast paced coordination role, with extremely strong attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve effectively. Calm approach to pressure.
Key Qualities Required:
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role, from an auction house or gallery
High level of communication skills
High level of attention to detail
Highly organized, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Ability to handle a degree of pressure
Accuracy with figures / sensitive data
Assertive personality at all levels
Acute awareness of Supply and Demand Chain
Pro-active at all times
Works to own initiative
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to communicate with different people across all levels