HRBP – Leading ART Brand
Fantastic opportunity for driven HRBP. High profile artist and affiliated start ups with high performing culture and top talent – leading brand. Review, improve and deliver the full HR function for 150 staff, and beyond in line with growth plans. Stand alone role – works with recruiter, ops, finance .
Hands-on & strategic remit with duties that will include overseeing all daily HR operational activities, advising managers on key ER issues / HR best practice, improving the current HR function, implementing new ideas, ensuring regulatory compliance and managing the recruitment process to attract the best talent.
This role is a great opportunity to join a vibrant team at a time of exciting growth, directly supporting the business leaders. You will partner with them to plan and support strategies, as well as driving change and adding value to the business culture.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to assess needs and implement HR value add intiatives
- Work alongside the Leadership team to challenge and engage, whilst driving innovation and excellence within HR
- Add value to the employee experience
- Work on ad-hoc value add projects dependent on business requirements
- Support the delivery of organisational change initiatives
- Deliver the core People cycle across Talent and Engagement
- Provide SME guidance in specific ER issues
- Payroll prep
Generalist experience in a medium-sized fast-moving business. It is essential to have good knowledge of UK employment law, HR best practice as well as some exposure to HR projects, ideally HRIS implementations. Any experience in a standalone HR role would be highly desirable, but is not essential.