HEAD OF FINANCE – CREATIVE BRAND. W1 CONTEMPORARY GALLERY; DIGITAL CO; PUBLISHING ….
.HEAD OF FINANCE – CONTEMPORARY ART /CREATIVE COMPANY – ; LONDON GALLERY SPACE Forward thinking, representing global talent, ideas driven culture – out of the traditional box. Collaborative, ambitious team..
Role Involves : manage finance across gallery, publishing, digital businesses – Integral part of Senior Management Team.
● Ensuring the provision of ﬁnancial data and advice to the Company for use in the organisation and development of our business
● Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
● Carry out month end duties including but not limited to departmental cost summaries, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
● Company-wide forecasting for the month and year ahead.
● Prepare monthly sales commission reporting for the Sales team and Director review
● Review any secondary market artist royalties that may be payable in line with legislation and company policy.
. ● Ensuring full company compliance with latest legislation including AML5 directive.
● Renewing internal/external staff contracts where necessary. ● Manage HR for all new starters. Managing bookkeeping staff and ensuring the accurate collection of data.
● Monitoring accounts payable and account receivable process (carried out by book-keeping staff) ensuring timely . ● Reconciling Intercompany balances and arranging recharges on a periodic basis.
● Performing budgeting and cost-beneﬁt analysis to sustain Company operations providing external accountants with any
● Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. landlords, auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue
Call Rose Arts 02033555601 for fuller brief and to discuss