GALLERY MANAGER – OPERATIONAL – WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL GALLERY
CIRCA 34/35K NEG
October 12, 2021
Oversee the smooth running of the space at the direction of the General Managing Director by organizing and coordinating gallery finances, administration, and operations to ensure the gallery and staff are running as efficiently as possible. Responsible for all aspects of financial management including cash flow, bank accounts, accounts payable/receivable, budgeting/forecast
Personnel Management: Supervises activities of Gallery Assistant, Bookkeeper and Intern, assigning projects and following up to ensure successful completion according to requirements and deadlines. •
Operations: Manages daily activities to ensure that the financial and operational-related office policies are followed and that any changes are communicated to staff in the most effective way. •
Financial Management: Liaise with accountants for management accounts, monitors and reconciles cash flow and bank account balances for cash flow through active management of payables and receivables, controls the creation and settlement of all Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
1. Lead interviews, assist with hires, and manage performance of Gallery Assistant and Interns.
2. Coordinate human resource activities including payroll, benefits, days off, and overview onboarding processes for new staff.
3. General administrative support for gallery, directors, and staff when required, including calendar meeting management, client communications, and project management.
4 Monitor and report on gallery exhibition and art fair budgets vs. real to General Managing Director.
5. Raise and issue Sale Invoices (Accounts Receivable) to clients. ensuring that receivables are collected promptly, keeps an accurate record of all sales invoices issued and contract end dates and chases outstanding if there are any concerns over payment by a client so an action plan can be put in place.
6. Pay suppliers in a timely manner by issuing and confirming all payments. Ensure the accuracy of all supplier invoices, manages the A/P schedule and ensures the monthly A/P aging reports are up to date for sign off and approval.
. Work closely with the accountants on all Sales Order and Purchase Order invoice reconciliation (eg: Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable), liaises with the accountants for the preparation of monthly management accounts flagging any concerns to GMD as necessary
All round role. – great working environment in growing gallery with small collaborative team – galleries across Europe
Finance qualifications not neck – must be capable on the numbers side and enjoy an involved in all areas type of role
Call 02033555601 / message for more info