GALLERY ASSISTANT – MAYFAIR CONTEMPORARY GALLERY
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTS GRAD WITH 1-2 SOLID YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A GALLERY LOOKING FOR NEXT MOVE – NO INTERNS PLEASE – WE NEED TO SEE PERM ROLE FOR A YEAR …
- Articulate and well presented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Good knowledge of the contemporary art market
- Highly organised & efficient
- Fluency in at least one other language
- Ability to manage a personal busy workload
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure
- ROLE …
- Welcoming visitors to the gallery in person, by phone and email, in a friendly and efficient manner. Meeting the needs of clients and connecting them with the sales team.
- Ensuring that the front desk materials (checklists, price lists, press releases, showcards, books, visitors’ book, exhibition guides) are up to date and immaculately presented.
- Using the internal database to update contacts and to find artwork information for sales team.
- Keeping a daily record of key visitors and clients to the gallery to share with the Directors.
- Assisting with book sales relating to the exhibitions and gallery artists
START ASAP SHORTLISTING IMMEDIATELY – Call Rose Arts 02033555601 for more info