Galleries & Collectors Coordinator
Leading Art Logistics Company for private collectors, museums and galleries. Established for years with worldwide recognition in fine art transportation, combining knowledge and expertise with latest technical innovation in secure storage and project management.
- To be an integral part of the Gallery and Collector Team focussing on providing a premium service.
- Provide support to colleagues and junior members of the team.
- Provide quick but accurate responses to estimates and enquiries.
- Actively source/obtain new business, whilst maintaining existing clients through visits and relationship building.
- Provide assistance to the Team Leader, which will involve booking transport, liaising with airlines, shipping lines, courier companies and other bodies within our industry.
- Maintain files in a clear and detailed manner, communicating with clients and foreign agents, arranging transport, packing, shipping and storage.
- Ensure that projects are well managed and delivered within the time/budget constraints of the estimate provided, whilst keeping clients informed of any changes.
- Ensure all work is handled in a confidential, professional and consistent way to meet the client’s service requirements.
- You will need to constantly plan your workload accordingly to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Attend in-house training.
- There may be occasions where you will be required to be flexible with your working time depending on the project.
- IT competence especially with Microsoft Office packages
- A good knowledge of shipping methods
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and diary management skills
- Sales or business development experience is advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Cycle to work & travel to work loan scheme
- Company phone (TBC)
- Opportunity for growth through our training and development programme