Front of House – leading blue chip gallery – grad with 1 year’s experience
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTS GRAD WITH 1 SOLID YEAR EXPERIENCE IN A GALLERY LOOKING FOR NEXT MOVE - NO INTERNS PLEASE - WE NEED TO SEE PERM ROLE FOR A YEAR ...
contemporary art gall
November 21, 2018
- Welcoming visitors to the gallery in person, by phone and email, in a friendly and efficient manner. Meeting the needs of clients and connecting them with the sales team.
- Ensuring that the front desk materials (checklists, price lists, press releases, showcards, books, visitors’ book, exhibition guides) are up to date and immaculately presented.
- Using the internal database to update contacts and to find artwork information for sales team.
- Keeping a daily record of key visitors and clients to the gallery to share with the Directors.
- Booking cars and making restaurant and hotel reservations for artists and gallery staff.
- Assisting with book sales relating to the exhibitions and gallery artists with PayPal Here app.
- Liaising with the front desk teams in New York to coordinate DHL and FedEx shipments.
- Updating the ‘General London’, ‘Absence’ and ‘Private View’ Google calendars.
- Updating Gmail signatures, phone lists and face charts to share with London staff.
- Coordinating the guest lists for dinners and events with London and New York sales teams.
- Inviting guests to private dinners, talks and concerts via email and post, managing the RSVP spreadsheets, and acting as the main contact person for clients attending the events.
- Preparing table plans, table numbers, place cards, flowers, candles and menus.
- Organising efficient taxi services to dinner venues and helping clients find their way there.
- Preparing memos and calendar events to circulate internally for all events in the gallery.