Finance Manager for Expanding Contemporary Gallery
November 21, 2018
Role involves planning and managing financial affairs of the gallery and requires energy, creativity and flexibility.
Stand-alone Finance Manager. Manage an assistant.
- Producing monthly Management Accounts, including variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Producing quarterly Cash Flow Forecasts
- Manage the year end process
- Producing and manage Event P&Ls and be bold enough to challenge the team on cost control and maximising revenue.
- Managing and coordinating annual budgets to be reviewed quarterly
- Preparing VAT and PAYE returns to HMRC
- Management of the day to day book keeping
- Solid understanding of company structuring and tax
- Raising invoices and debt collection
- Must be ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA qualified
- Ability to design systems and procedures using cloud based systems
- Good understanding of sage
- Ownership and understanding of the management accounts, ensuring their robustness and logic
- Day to day liaison with the gallery director and senior gallery staff
- Direct line management of one staff member
- Liason with external finance representatives of gallery artists
- Good excell skills