EXPERIENCED PRIVATE PA – 3 DAYS PW INITIALLY LONDON/DORSET
Experienced and hands on Private PA for HNW family ( creative industry ) works alongside business PA ..
This role requires a real ‘can do’ attitude as well as excellent communication skills with the wider family and office, in particular the principal’s office EA. Excellent all round ability, attention to detail and discretion is essential.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of two private properties – located in London Victoria and North Dorset. All household administration ie paying bills/insurance, ordering supplies for each property, overseeing projects including house repairs & maintenance and co-ordinating staff depending on the location of the family. The role is a mixture of working remotely and from their London flat, with occasional trips to Dorset when required.
The Household PA’s responsibilities will also include coordinating and booking global travel and accommodation for the family (understanding Covid requirements), planning itineraries for family trips, organising family events, liaising with nursery/school, online shopping and personal errands.
The family have very high standards and you must be one step ahead at all times to anticipate the family’s needs in advance and be very proactive in order to ensure everything runs smoothly. The role requires a candidate who is a team player and who is ready to help with anything and happy to roll up their sleeves. Excellent English, both written and spoken, is essential.
Currently the hours of work will be Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 10:30-17:30, though flexibility will be required to help with requests that may come out of hours and over the weekends. There is also a possibility that this would become a full time flexi position with some days working from the flat in London, the house in Dorset and from home.
Interviewing now to start ASAP. Salary tbc.
The duties for the role will include
● Diary and social calendar management
● Property management and maintenance
● Management and maintenance of family’s car
● Household staff management
● Management of household utilities, invoice payments, food supplies
● Carrying out administrative duties including mail, subscriptions, budgeting, petty cash management, bill payments and maintaining records where needed.
● Co-ordinating all family travel including hotel arrangements, flights, on the ground transport, itineraries and activities
● Producing travel itineraries, including all required documentation such as visas
● Maintaining and updating travel records
● Maintaining and updating electronic records of all documentation
● Personal errand running and shopping for the family
● Gift purchasing and delivery
● Making reservations for meetings/events at appropriate restaurants and venues
● Planning, organising and coordinating events and parties. Liaising with event organisers, caterers etc
● Must have a valid passport and be eligible to work in the UK
contact 02033555601 for more info