July 31, 2018
Managing the successful transportation, installation, and storage of both international and UK museum based jobs. This involves the coordination of all road, sea and air transport, customs, case making and packing, warehouse, and installation services to ensure the smooth running of projects.
· Run Museum based projects against budget
· Balance client and lender requirements for each job
· Explore wherever possible the most cost effective coordination of resources
· Manage a number of project files simultaneously
· Timely booking of internal and external services e.g. transport case making, freight etc.
· Discuss, suggest and understand technical requirements of projects
· Manage external suppliers (such as overseas agents) if they are required to complete each project
· Attend and contribute to regular team meetings
· Understand and adhere to all company policies
· Engage with the forward planning team to assist with tender submissions and revisions