EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO SENIOR DIRECTORS – LEADING ANTIQUITIES GALLERY – GLOBAL CLIENTS
January 19, 2022
OPPORTUNITY FOR POLISHED, PROACTIVE AND EXPERIENCED EA TO SUPPORT TOP TIER GALLERY WHO WORK WITH THE WORLD’S MOST CELEBRATED PRIVATE COLLECTIONS, MAJOR MUSEUMS WORLDWIDE. UNDERGOING HUGE EXPANSION – NEW ROLE TO HELP ACCELERATE AND DRIVE ENORMOUS GROWTH AND ACCOMPANYING PROJECTS.
MAIN FOCUS – provide top level assistance for high level executives. This can be a demanding role, so a strong well-organised and confident candidate is crucial.
Your job role:
- Providing support to the directors, and administrative aid to the gallery team.
- Liaising between clients, suppliers, restorers & auction houses
- Organising travel for business and leisure; booking flights, hotels and managing itineraries.
- Handling travel expenses.
- Assisting with deliveries and local errands, including packing/unpacking artworks, hand delivering objects to clients and auction houses.
- Property visits to take meter readings, opening for contractors.
- Negotiating better rates on utility bills and various quotes, keeping mobile contracts up to date.
- Diary management; scheduling meetings with clients, experts, auction houses etc.
- Call handling.
- Welcoming clients in a polite and professional manner.
- Preparing beverages for client meetings and visitors.
- General office admin including filing and photocopying.
- Overseeing office supplies and making all purchases for stationary, books, equipment etc, when required.
- Assisting at events and exhibitions.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise workloads.
- IT literacy and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and adapt quicklyEXEC