Leading international art logistics company for private collectors, museums and galleries. With worldwide recognition in fine art transportation, the latest technical innovation in secure storage and project management.
Co-ordinator with 1 – 2 years shipping experience to join Galleries & Collectors department
- To be an integral part of the Gallery and Collector Team focussing on providing a premium service at all times.
- Monitor the Customs Authorisations held by Constantine.
- Monitor/update all Customs records and inventories.
- Co-ordinate import and export clearances by road.
- Reply with quick and accurate responses to estimates and enquiries.
- Provide assistance to the team, which may involve booking transport, liaising with airlines, shipping lines, courier companies and dealing storage enquiries.
- Maintain files in a clear and precise manner.
- Ensure projects are co-ordinated and delivered within the time/budget constraints of the estimate provided, whilst keeping clients informed of any changes.
- Ensure all work is handled in a highly confidential and professional manner.
- You will need to constantly plan your workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- A good overall knowledge of IT.
- Have a good knowledge of shipping methods.
- Be competent in all Customs documentation including E2, C88, T-forms.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Cycle to work & travel to work loan scheme
- Opportunity for growth through our training and development programme
cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org call 02033555601