COMMUNICATIONS/ PR MANAGER – HIGH PROFILE CONTEMPORARY ART GALLERY
NEW KEY ROLE – HIGHLY REGARDED INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART GALLERY
Responsible for development and implementation of press campaigns for gallery exhibitions; art fairs and other initiatives around the world – main contact with media..Support marketing activities including social media ; / events / content – working internationally with the Head of Content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and contacts – really contributing at an exciting time for this premium brand.
Responsibilities Include – PR and media relations
- Contribute to and build the gallery’s database of press contacts
- Ensure delivery of the design and timely distribution of press releases, with support from the wider department
- Draft and implement creative and targeted press campaigns relating to London and New York gallery exhibitions, art fairs and off-site projects, with support from the wider department
- Events – This will include (but is not limited to) research into venues, assistance with production and guest list management
Experience / key attributes:
- At least four years PR / communications experience in the arts or related creative industry (experience in an arts PR agency or commercial gallery preferred)
- Existing relationships with journalists, particularly those specialising in the arts. Those with contacts in London, New York and Asia particularly desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent digital capabilities (e.g., social media, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong organisational skills
Shortlisting immediately – for more info and full JD contact Rose Arts 02033555601