COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – LEADING INTERNATIONAL BLUE CHIP GALLERY
NEW KEY ROLE – HIGHLY REGARDED INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART GALLERY
lead on the overall press, communications and digital management for the gallery.
Key Areas ..
- Responsibilities Include – PR and media relations
- Press and Media relations:
- Responsible for generating long and short-term media coverage and planning all long- term strategic press campaigns against the gallery’s objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key media and journalists at national and international level across print and digital
- Plan and oversee press events
- Work closely with the Communications and Archive Assistant on writing, editing and distributing of press releases and statements
- Develop and implement digital communications and marketing campaigns
- Manage the writing, editing, production and distribution of all marketing materials
- Manage marketing budget including print and digital advertising
- Website /E communications
- Plan and manage communications and audience development to raise the profile of the gallery
- Oversee the management of social media channels
- Proactively engage with digital audience across priority channels to instigate and lead
conversation on contemporary art.
- Develop and oversee the social media strategy for the gallery
- Deliver social media campaigns to support all gallery activity, including artists, exhibitions, art fairs, special projects, publications andeditions.
- Plan, resource, execute and measure effectiveness of digital activities, working with analytics tools
- Monitoring progress and evaluating digital campaigns through a variety of different methods and KPIs
- Key influencer identification and engagement
- Update and design of e-communications Digital archive (film / photography
- Line management of Communications and Archive Assistant
- A minimum of 3 years in an equivalent role.
- Dynamic and creative approach.
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Proven understanding and vision of brand voice, especially in social media.
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Excellent written communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Existing international press contacts.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Adobe packages (InDesign,
Photoshop and Final Cut).
- Good working knowledge of Mac OSX, HTML and CMS systems.
- Awareness of recent developments in website technology, mobile applications and social
- A passion for the visual arts environment
- Understanding of SEO desirable
- An aptitude for copy writing and proof reading
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and contacts – really contributing at an exciting time for this premium brand.
Shortlisting immediately – for more info and full JD contact Rose Arts 02033555601 / 07597124703