CLIENT SERVICES EXEC – LEADING INTERNATIONAL ARTIST ….blue chip galleries
Highly successfyl online platform – Leading Artist’s Studio – igital art & NFT space is looking for a Client Services /Sales Exec to work with international artist picking up on sales already made on the platform. Working as part of a team – produce and maintain artist and artwork records on the frontend and backend in collaboration with platform engineer and monitor sales
Work on new revenue opportunities for high profile International Artist… also pick up on lapsed client relationships. Opportunity for SALES ADMINISTRATOR IN AUCTION WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE MORE CLIENT FACING and is passionate about working directly with collectors and connecting them to artworks they love. Perfect opportunity for progression in this highly successful team. Interesting projects in the pipline, works across galleries/ studio ….. great team.
- Progressive opportunity here – lots of scope to get involved in sales collaborate to plan outreach strategy to top collector accounts;
- Utilize art market knowledge to identify specific client needs and work with leading collectors . Able to proactively identify and report on trendsand act upon them to grow the sales funnel.
- Call clients to discuss upcoming art releases to assess their interest with a view to buying artwork
- Discuss artists in a knowledgeable and credible manner with clients by email and telephone
- Recommending alternatives artwork for customers if their original choice is unavailable
- Handling and processing all incoming sales enquiries via e-mail and telephone, responding to interest in a proactive and professional way
- Helping identify opportunities to develop further business through our digital offering
- Attendartist events and shows when appropriate
- Nurture clients and identifying opportunities to progress with them
- Drive and enthusiasm – good communication skills – keen to progress withing Sales / Client Services.
- Ability to confidently use the phone to generate leads and business opportunities
- Personality is central to making a success of this role and we specifically look for people who are enthusiastic and professional with a genuine interest in people
- A detailed prior knowledge of art is not required as full training is provided, but previous sales experience is essential
- Motivated with a flexible attitude to work