Client Liaison/ Coordinator for High Profile, Extremely Successful Artist Studio
July 6, 2018
- Co-ordinating gallery relationships, liaison with galleries on consigned inventory including consignments contracts, preparing work lists for shipping, keeping consignment information up to date on the database.
- Dealing with all matters in connection with the shipping of artworks for galleries, commercial exhibitions and clients, working with external shippers.
- Liaising with the studio for post-sale installations and working closely with clients who require pre and post-sale assistance.
- Inventory and managing the database to ensure information is accurate and up to date working as part of a team.
- Working closely with the studio to identify, strategies and process commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for Insurance of Inventory including, close liaison with our insurers on arranging cover for artworks, providing insurance values to team, preparation of insurance values for exhibitions and loans, inputting insurance values when works are completed, management of the insurance exposure at each studio and inventory location
- Working with Finance department on the Annual Audit, budgets and preparation of year end returns including liaising with the studio and auditors on the annual stocktake
Please contact: email@example.com for more information