ASSISTANT REGISTRAR – BLUE CHIP GALLERY ..INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS
Excellent opportunity for junior registrar with 1-2 years experience in shipping/gallery to learn and be mentored. Role supports Director of Ops/Registration and covers all areas of the registration remit.
- Working closely with the head of department
- Providing administrative support
- Assisting with exhibition planning
- Assisting with art fair planning
- Generating paperwork for shipments, loans etc.
- Liaising with colleagues regarding internal queries
- Updating gallery database
- Updating department electronic filing system
- Good eye for detail
- Clear communication
- Keen to work as a registrar (contemporary gallery)