ARTIST LIAISON AND EXHIBITIONS CO-ORD
- Providing general support to the artist liaison department
- Supporting all exhibition organisation and and implementation of exhibition schedule
- Supporting relationships and liaison with museums
- Managing the internal artist schedule document
- Managing the gallery organisation calendar in relation to exhibitions, private views, artist travel plans, artist birthdays etc.
- Collecting and recording all external exhibition information and artist news
- Updating artist CVs on gallery website
- Management of external image copyright requests
- Organisation of artist travel arrangements where applicable to gallery activities
Great opportunity for up and coming artist liaison to progress in this growing team – mid size gallery with recognised International Artists. Busy and varied role – opportunity to take on more for someone with flexible attitude, superb organisational skills and excellent communication ability.
Contemporary gallery SOLID experience and good art knowledge are essential for this role.
Shortlisting imm – contact Rose Arts 02033555601 for more info