ADMINISTRATOR – sales /artist liaison ..contemporary gallery
Proactive supporting role to work with Artist Liaison Director / founder of expanding and successful contemporary gallery with internationally recognised artists. New/very involved and busy role on Exhibitions and Artist Liaison due to increase in activity – opportunity in this gallery for effective and driven team player to learn and progress.
- Supporting all exhibition organisation and and implementation of exhibition schedule
- Supporting relationships and liaison with museums
- Managing the internal artist schedule document
- Managing the gallery organisation calendar in relation to exhibitions, private views, artist travel plans, artist birthdays etc.
- Collecting and recording all external exhibition information and artist news
- Updating artist CVs on gallery website
- Management of external image copyright requests
- Organisation of artist travel arrangements where applicable to gallery activities
Great opportunity for up and coming artist liaison to progress in this growing team – mid size gallery with recognised International Artists. Busy and varied role – opportunity to take on more for someone with flexible attitude, superb organisational skills and excellent communication ability.
Contemporary gallery SOLID experience and good art knowledge are essential for this role. Experience on exhibitions/artist liaison useful – ability to communicate with artists and institutions useful ..
Shortlisting imm – contact Rose Arts 02033555601 for more info