ACCOUNT MANAGER – PR – PUBLISHING /LITERATURE- AWARD WINNING AGENCY
Award winning consultancy specializing in the cultural and creative industries. worldwide campaigns, global offices – work is driven by specialist expertise, regional insights and a belief in the value of culture.
Opening for Senior Account Executive or Account Manager from the publishing and literary sector to join London team. The role requires a team player who is highly organised and motivated, has an excellent understanding of the media with strong contacts, and has a track record in establishing client relationships and delivering brilliant campaign results.
Proven communications experience within an arts organisation or PR agency, genuine passion for arts and culture and an understanding of the range of ways in which cultural clients can communicate with their audiences, including creating and sharing digital content.
Must be comfortable with speaking to the media and have the ability to advise clients and manage a varied network of audiences,stakeholders and partners.
This is a key role which sits at the centre of campaigns across the arts and culture sectors, including but not limited to commercial galleries, museums, art fairs, public institutions and contemporary artplatforms.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Working with stakeholders and partners in the corporate, events and culture sectors
- Managing press trips, client events, private views, photocalls, press ofﬁces and launches
- Building and managing relationships with a strong network of UK and international media Participating in new business development, including researching and writing new business proposals and pitchpresentations
- Contributing to social media and brand development
- Managing account teams and colleagues (the UK and international) and working with the leadership team
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in a communications role, either within an arts organisation or PR agency
- Demonstrable experience in team leadership and management
- Experience in working with and inﬂuencing national and international, consumer and specialist printand broadcast journalists to achieve positive media coverage
- Experience in working with external stakeholders and partners, e.g. sponsors, exhibitors and project partners
- Experience in managing social media platforms (including Twitter and Instagram) and working withsocial inﬂuencers
- Experience in using media monitoring and media databases
- Proven experience in managing client relationships
- Ability to develop and implement measurable and ambitious press campaigns, integrating digital andsocial media strategy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management, with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlinesand multitask within a busy environment
- Determined, proactive, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary
- call 02033555601/cv@roseartsmedia,co,uk