Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading Art Publishing Brands – Senior Account Manager / Account Director Position
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a dynamic approach and a senior level publicist. Working in the Visual Arts Team, this is a very exciting opportunity for a well-established PR individual with 4-5+ years’ experience.
A very exciting roaster of Artists, Art Galleries, Museums, Arts Festivals and different types of Awards Internationally.
- Venice biennale experience would be a bonus
- very efficient organised person, who has a team orientated attitude
- will be able to implement fully integrated PR campaigns for a diverse range of Visual Art clients.
- Be able to liaise with multiple-stakeholders, key journalists and maintain and deliver outstanding client care.
- Ability to obtain high profile media coverage – intern drive footfall/ sales/ brand awareness etc……
- Has clear understanding of strategy and goals, eager to suggest new initiatives and ideas.
Enquire for more info, shortlisting immediately, great stimulating team and outstanding client base. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is a full-time permanent position based at Midas PR, George House, 61 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 4BA.
You will have strong media contacts, with a particular experience in commercial brand fiction and high-profile and celebrity non-fiction. An interest in literary and reading group fiction would be desirable, though not essential, and you will also be experienced in a broad range of non-fiction campaigns. You will be proactive on social media and will be part of the publishing and bookselling conversation online. You will have an excellent understanding of all the elements needed to make a fiction title commercially successful and how publicity can drive non-fiction sales. You will relish being part of a team with clear strategic goals and will be eager to suggest ideas and initiatives to achieve them.